Saturday, October 31, 2009

Indeed, We Don't Know

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Salam.

I can just imagine the image through the imagination. Perhaps, this is the best way to cleanse my heart and me myself from the filthy mounted sins in my life. Astaghfirullah~

Lite, hang boleh mengucap tak?

Asyahaduallah ilahaillallah
Wa asyahaduanna muhammadarrasulullah

Elok hang mengucap. Dah sedaq dah la tue~

The whole family laughed. Yes, indeed it was a joke. A joke from my beloved father to his beloved "adik ipar". A joke of entertainment to entertain and celebrate the past few days. Few weeks. We were in the gloom.

Lite, kawan-kawan Za'im kirim salam. Satu dunia!

Hehe. [Mak Cik tersenyum]. Terima kasih. Kim salam balik kat depa semua.

She smiled. She slept. And she was in the silent again.
And now, she is in the silent again.
Stop.

I couldn't write more than this.
My mother's words and thorough description won't allow me to note this.
Please.
Continue.
Prayer.
For the best.
And Please.
Let's us reflect.
We don't know the best.
Only He knows the best.
And unto Him, we return every single hope.
Prayers.
And the best.

InsyaAllah.

One day. We shall see Him too.

It is just sooner or later that matters.

Only He knows.
We don't know even a second.
Even a second.
Tick...
...Tock
We don't know.

Astaghfirullahalazim~
Astaghfirullahalazim~
Astaghfirullahalazim~

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

-Al-Quran 2:216

p/s : LITE is the name we call Haliza Hassan,
my beloved single auntie, our beloved in our beloved family~

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments: